Through Howard Homonoff’s work at MediaLink, where he is a Senior Vice President and member of the leadership team, Howard provides strategic insights to clients in traditional and newly emerging media sectors in ways that:
- Illuminate new and potential disruptions to the media business.
- Support clients seeking to take advantage of new opportunities arising from such disruptions.
- Provide insights for institutional investors, media and technology companies, brands, and policymakers, leveraging Howard’s experience as a media executive, advisor, lawyer and academic.
- Help clients with content production, acquisition and distribution; business plan development; strategic partnership formation; and resolution of complex legal and regulatory issues.
Where clients have found value:
- Helped launch Verizon FiOS TV, negotiating content licensing and distribution agreements, resulting in acceleration of successful launch and growth of disruptive game-changing service in multichannel video business.
- Provided strategic alternatives for monetizing major studio’s content on digital media platforms, and benchmarked operations against best-in-breed market competitors to ensure success.
- Led effort for one of world’s major consumer brands to identify and prioritize new native advertising and media investment opportunities internationally.
- Helped successfully launch media properties such as CNBC World, American Desi, AlphaMom, and Chronicle DTV by creating business plans, raising funds, and presenting those plans to investors, content distributors, media, and advertisers.